[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: Zope3/trunk/src/zope/app/content_types - ported OFS.content_types from Z2 to Z3 (which is the most recent maintained code)

Benji York benji at zope.com
Mon Dec 12 15:34:14 EST 2005

Andreas Jung wrote:
> Log message for revision 40683:
>   - ported OFS.content_types from Z2 to Z3 (which is the most recent maintained code)

As a result of a recent sprint, ZC has a package (zope.mimetype) that
would probably be more useful to people interested in such things.  I
put it and another package that depends on it (zope.file) into the .org
repository as top-level projects today.

Perhaps efforts can be directed toward integrating zope.mimetype (and
zope.file) into the core.  That'll require a  proposal; we'll wait until
people have had a chance to examine/use the code first.  As always,
feedback is welcome.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer