[Zope3-dev] Wiki cleanup

netlander info at netlander.org
Tue Dec 13 06:25:31 EST 2005

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Christian Theune wrote:
>
>> a) Can we agree on a target group for the Zope 3 wiki? Can it be "core
>> developers" only?
>
> The problem is that the only link we have been giving out to the whole
> world whenever Zope 3 is announced somewhere is to that developer wiki.
>
> I think we really really need a new page somewhere that is *not* the
> wiki that explains what Zope 3 is, and give out that link. Then I'm
> fine with targetting core developers only with that wiki.

We need to separate Zope3.org projects from Zope3 development process.
It's different application with different scope, team, management
(scheduling) and _zope3.org releases_. It's not only content.
Problems with zope3.org same as with zope2+zope3:
1) we need to develop principle new application (zope3.org)
2) and we need to import knowledge from zope2.org to zope3.org

Valeri Lazarev