[Zope3-dev] Certification: Supporting"Residual InformationProtection" in Zope 3

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Dec 16 09:15:21 EST 2005

Roger Ineichen wrote:

[Martijn goes into why this might be slow]

> Yes you are right. Do you have another idea?

A fairly drastic one, unfortunately -- catalog all role and permission
assignments and run a query as soon a user is removed.

Hm, perhaps another idea would involve the timestamp of creation in the
userid somewhere, to make the ids unique. Unfortunately I don't see how
that would work with external authentication systems such as LDAP, as we
don't know when userids are created and removed there.

Regards,

Martijn