[Zope3-dev] XXX Roundup

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Mon Dec 19 14:41:04 EST 2005

On Dec 17, 2005, at 4:06 PM, Gary Poster wrote:

> On Dec 16, 2005, at 4:20 PM, Benji York wrote:
>> Gary zope/i18n/format.py:141 and 149
>
> If someone else has desire and time to tackle this, go for it.  If
> not, I'll try to do it on Monday.
>
> Stuart, if you happen to read this, giving your blessing to such a
> patch would be very cool. ;-)

Update, if anyone needs to follow along: Stuart approved the idea of
the pytz patch on IRC.  Revision 40888 on the trunk contains the pytz
patch and associated small changes to zope.i18n.  I've asked Stuart
to review the pytz changes.  After his review, we plan to merge the
changes to the 3.2 branch.

Gary