[Zope3-dev] Re: Twisted Publisher and Zope 2

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Dec 23 10:22:19 EST 2005

Tres Seaver wrote:
> Ob. note:  the performance characteristics of such servers (including
> twisted) are not well understood in the context of Zope, until some
> brave soul actually rolls out a high-volume production site and reports
> success or failure.

I still agree with this.  But I think it's worth pointing out that the
ZServer used in Zope 3 isn't the same ZServer used in Zope 2.  It is
an independent implemenatation that hasn't seen anything like the
punishment that the Zope 2 ZServer has.  In fact, I should really stop
calling it ZServer.

I really want to get out of the server business. :)