[Zope3-dev] RFC: abolishing python: expressions in ZPT TALES

kit blake kitblake at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 05:35:12 EST 2005

-1, unless TAL is changed to support booleans and arguments.

I agree with Igor: the majority of Python I see in ZPTs is performing
tests. The most common use case is coloring table rows, but there are
many more, too many for generic view code to cover.

When an argument needs to be passed, it's annoying. Switching from
elegant TAL to hyper-punctuated Python is a drag :-)
kit

--
kit blake
Infrae · infrae.com · +31 10 243 7051