[Zope3-dev] Merging srichter-blow-services branch to trunk

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Feb 8 10:15:09 EST 2005

Lennart Regebro wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
>
>> Well, the person who actually volunteered to make the release
>> blessed this merge.
>

> I have no opinion on the issue.

Hm, well, you did on Jan 28:

Lennart Regebro wrote:
 > Stephan Richter wrote:
 >
 >> BTW, I think I can get the branch merged by end of February; I think I
 >> thought about a good model of writing BBB for the code on the Python
 >> level.
 >

 > That would be great! Then we could have an alpha or beta release in time
 > for the Five sprint in March, and we could move Five up to that version
 > during the sprint!

At this point, I think it would be very unfair to Stephan to not
let him merge his branch.

I'll also note that the main obstical to making a release is the
number of outstanding bugs in the collector.  I plan to start working
on these after I finish my current work on the 2.8 release.