[Zope3-dev] Edit zope product in zope3Book

mathieu gendron mathieug at immocontrole.ca
Tue Feb 8 13:48:22 EST 2005

Hello everyone

I'm new to zope3 and have been learning through the zope3 book. After the security chapter, everything work well except when i try to change a message content(title, body) when logged as the board editor, zope give me the unauthorized page. I have been building an another application and i have got the same problem under my own security setting.

I'm using the latest revision from the svn server (16 Aug 2004) and am running zope 3 3.0 and python 2.3

Regards
Mathieu Gendron