[Zope3-dev] Permission granularity/permission groups

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Feb 9 13:49:08 EST 2005

Hi

A permission group or role is the same, it's just
the name that doesn't fit?

Both a role or a permision group are contained or mapped to
principals and declare which permission they have.

Or I'm wrong?

If I understand you correct, we shouldn't map permissions
to principals directly for a better separation and future
migrations.

Regards
Roger Ineichen