[Zope3-dev] Problem adding authentication utility in srichter-blow-services branch

Amos Latteier amos at latteier.com
Thu Feb 10 15:31:53 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm testing out the srichter-blow-services branch. I like the site
management ui changes. I must confess that I never really understood the
site configuration ui before. The SiteManagement view makes things
clearer. Though I don't understand what site management folders are for
or what the difference between "default" and "tools" is.

Anyway, I am having a problem creating an "Authentication" utility. When
I select "Authentication" and click "Install" I get a traceback (see below).

Any ideas?

-Amos

--

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module zope.publisher.publish, line 138, in publish
     result = publication.callObject(request, object)
   Module zope.app.publication.zopepublication, line 155, in callObject
     return mapply(ob, request.getPositionalArguments(), request)
   Module zope.publisher.publish, line 113, in mapply
     return debug_call(object, args)
    - __traceback_info__: <BoundPageTemplateFile of
<zope.app.publisher.browser.viewmeta.SiteManagement object at 0x418f1c8c>>
   Module zope.publisher.publish, line 119, in debug_call
     return object(*args)
   Module zope.app.pagetemplate.viewpagetemplatefile, line 80, in __call__
     return self.im_func(im_self, *args, **kw)
   Module zope.app.pagetemplate.viewpagetemplatefile, line 49, in __call__
     sourceAnnotations=debug_flags.sourceAnnotations)
   Module zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate, line 120, in pt_render
     strictinsert=0, sourceAnnotations=sourceAnnotations)()
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 240, in __call__
     self.interpret(self.program)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 315, in interpret
     handlers[opcode](self, args)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 804, in do_useMacro
     self.interpret(macro)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 315, in interpret
     handlers[opcode](self, args)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 502, in do_optTag_tal
     self.do_optTag(stuff)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 487, in do_optTag
     return self.no_tag(start, program)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 482, in no_tag
     self.interpret(program)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 315, in interpret
     handlers[opcode](self, args)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 774, in do_defineMacro
     self.interpret(macro)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 315, in interpret
     handlers[opcode](self, args)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 876, in do_defineSlot
     self.interpret(block)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 315, in interpret
     handlers[opcode](self, args)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 866, in do_defineSlot
     self.interpret(slot)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 315, in interpret
     handlers[opcode](self, args)
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 552, in do_setLocal_tal
     self.engine.setLocal(name, self.engine.evaluateValue(expr))
   Module zope.tales.tales, line 698, in evaluate
     return expression(self)
    -
/usr/local/src/Zope3sr/src/zope/app/component/browser/site_management.pt
    - Line 9, Column 2
    - Expression: <PathExpr standard:'view/update'>
    - Names:
       {'args': (),
        'context': <zope.app.component.site.LocalSiteManager object at
0x40b57cec>,
        'default': <object object at 0x401aa488>,
        'loop': {},
        'nothing': None,
        'options': {},
        'repeat': {},
        'request': <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance
URL=http://dovecote:8080/++etc++site/@@SiteManagement/index.html>,
        'template':
<zope.app.pagetemplate.viewpagetemplatefile.ViewPageTemplateFile object
at 0x40d9d1cc>,
        'usage': <zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate.TemplateUsage object at
0x418f15cc>,
        'view': <zope.app.publisher.browser.viewmeta.SiteManagement
object at 0x418f1c8c>,
        'views': <zope.app.pagetemplate.viewpagetemplatefile.ViewMapper
object at 0x418f184c>}
   Module zope.tales.expressions, line 204, in __call__
     return self._eval(econtext)
   Module zope.tales.expressions, line 198, in _eval
     return ob()
   Module zope.app.component.browser.tools, line 73, in update
     self.install()
   Module zope.app.component.browser.tools, line 163, in install
     type_name = list(self.addingInfo())[0]['extra']['factory']
IndexError: list index out of range