[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: ldapauth/trunk/ Correctedsometypos in the'ldapauth' module.

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Feb 14 15:21:23 EST 2005

Hi Derrick

btw:
I think the ldappas package was added by Florent from Nuxeo.
Florent was adding the ldapadapter at the IsarSprint.
I was adding some views for this package at the sprint.

Perhaps you can contact him for questions about the state
of the package ldappas.

See http://www.zope.org/Members/efge/TranslationService for the email
from Florent Guillaume.

Regards