[Zope3-dev] CSS Style Guide

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu Feb 17 16:45:31 EST 2005

Hi Carla (Zope Corp), Paul (Zope Europe Association),
Marc-Aurèle (Nuxeon) and Tonico and thanks for your
offer to work on the CSS Style Guide.

We can start now...

I checked in a css package to the SVN (zope.app.css)
and a styleguide package (zope.app.styleguide).
There is now a skin called CSS registred where we can use for
working on the style sheets. The skin is just temporary.
We will delete the skin later. The skin is called
"CSS" (++skin++CSS) and uses a empty CSS file. On top of
this skin we can define the style elements from scratch.
Later we can use the css file in Rotterdam or a Rotterdam
replacement.

I also refactored the onlinehelp for presenting the onlinehelp
topics. It's now possible to register topics independent
to their file ending. And you can write own HelpTopic classes
if  needed.
There is also a page template topic where you can include
CSS files or Javascripts in the <head> of the page template.

Rotterdam skin:
Perhaps there is the right time to add all bugs to the
bugtracker where are related to the Rotterdam skin or CSS.

Feel free to add ideas and tasks to the TODO.txt in the
zope.app.css package.

I also worked out a style guide html template where we can
collect all styles and present a overview.

Feel free to improve the templates or any other part.
I think it's just in a initial state and needs a lot
of iterations.

btw.
My english isn't well, can somebody take the reviewer task
for my checkins and correct the typos? Whold be nice.

Regards
Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH
www.projekt01.ch