[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: Zope3/trunk/src/zope/security/ When you get an Unauthorized error, now you can see the object in addition to

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Wed Feb 23 04:37:53 EST 2005

Hi Chris

We are not in Zope2, there is no Traceback mapped in the Page Template
to the user. The Tracback is just shown in the log mechanism.

You can implement whatevery you whant if you get a Unauthorized error.
Let's say a simply page with a error message. Or in your case just a
message to the enduser. Simply register a browser:page with the permission
zope.Public providing the IUnauthorizend interface.

It's so easy. We really don't have the hardcoded Zope2 solution anymore ;-)
Allmoste everything is up to you to reimplement if it doesn't fit the
default way.
This was nearly impossible in Zope2. <monky patch wink>

Regards
Roger Ineichen