[Zope3-dev] FunctionalDocFileSuite?

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Sun Feb 27 19:13:30 EST 2005

Thanks

Behalf Of Marius Gedminas
> Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 4:31 PM
> To: zope3-dev at zope.org
> Subject: Re: [Zope3-dev] FunctionalDocFileSuite?
>
> On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 03:00:02AM +0100, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> > I tried a FunctionalDocFileSuite
> > The output has no (-) in fornt of the lines.
> > But the test fails? Any Idea.
>
> I think you left a blank line after the header block.  If so,
> replace it
> with <BLANKLINE>.

This is wired, if you compare differnet blocks of HTML form a page
it doesn't work exactly how it should.

If you just compare on part after the header it's ok.

The <BLANKLINE> can you cut out of the compared block.
But if you cut out other tags, you get wired results were
you don't see whats not OK.

Regards
Roger Ineichen