[Zope3-dev] PAU and principal folder problem

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Sat Jan 1 19:17:33 EST 2005

Hello together

I think there is bug in the PAU and it's plugins.

I played arround and added a PAU, a realm plugin and a principal folder.
I added the principal folder with no name (empty string).
After I recognized this a deregistred the principal older and removed
it from the RegistrationManager.
Then I tried to delete the principal folder and the the page after that
told me that I should remove the principal folder in the Utility
registration.
That's all right till here.

After removing the principal folder from the Utility registration,
my Zope is broken and I'm not able to access any page after login.
I get all the time the following traceback:

2005-01-02T01:09:52 ERROR SiteError http://localhost:8080/@@contents.html
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\publisher\publish.py", line
138, in publish
    result = publication.callObject(request, object)
  File
"D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\app\publication\zopepublication.py",
line 157, in callObject
    return mapply(ob, request.getPositionalArguments(), request)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\publisher\publish.py", line
113, in mapply
    return debug_call(object, args)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\publisher\publish.py", line
119, in debug_call
    return object(*args)
  File
"D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\app\pagetemplate\viewpagetemplatefile
.py", line 80, in __call__
    return self.im_func(im_self, *args, **kw)
  File
"D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\app\pagetemplate\viewpagetemplatefile
.py", line 49, in __call__
    sourceAnnotations=debug_flags.sourceAnnotations)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\pagetemplate\pagetemplate.py",
line 120, in pt_render
    strictinsert=0, sourceAnnotations=sourceAnnotations)()
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
240, in __call__
    self.interpret(self.program)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
315, in interpret
    handlers[opcode](self, args)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
804, in do_useMacro
    self.interpret(macro)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
315, in interpret
    handlers[opcode](self, args)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
502, in do_optTag_tal
    self.do_optTag(stuff)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
487, in do_optTag
    return self.no_tag(start, program)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
482, in no_tag
    self.interpret(program)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
315, in interpret
    handlers[opcode](self, args)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
866, in do_defineSlot
    self.interpret(slot)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
315, in interpret
    handlers[opcode](self, args)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
774, in do_defineMacro
    self.interpret(macro)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
315, in interpret
    handlers[opcode](self, args)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tal\talinterpreter.py", line
552, in do_setLocal_tal
    self.engine.setLocal(name, self.engine.evaluateValue(expr))
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tales\tales.py", line 698, in
evaluate
    return expression(self)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tales\expressions.py", line
204, in __call__
    return self._eval(econtext)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\tales\expressions.py", line
198, in _eval
    return ob()
  File
"D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\app\container\browser\contents.py",
line 94, in listContentInfo
    return self._normalListContentsInfo()
  File
"D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\app\container\browser\contents.py",
line 125, in _normalListContentsInfo
    self.supportsPaste = self.pasteable()
  File
"D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\app\container\browser\contents.py",
line 305, in pasteable
    annotationutil = zapi.getUtility(IPrincipalAnnotationUtility)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\component\__init__.py", line
79, in getUtility
    return getService(Utilities, context=context).getUtility(interface,
name)
  File "D:\projektCompiler\trunkTiks\src\zope\component\utility.py", line
44, in getUtility
    raise ComponentLookupError(interface, name)
ComponentLookupError: (<InterfaceClass
zope.app.principalannotation.interfaces.IPrincipalAnnotationUtility>, '')

Regards
Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH
www.projekt01.ch