[Zope3-dev] Can we rename zope.app.pau to zope.app.pluggableauthentication?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Wed Jan 19 15:59:14 EST 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 03:53:55PM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:

| Would anybody object if I rename zope.app.pau to
| zope.app.pluggableauthentication?  I would leave behind
| necessary aliases to make old pickles work.

+1 for it. 'pau' doesn't sound exactly nice in portuguese :)

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

If you teach your children to like computers and to know how to gamble
then they'll always be interested in something and won't come to no real harm.