[Zope3-dev] IFile refactoring

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Jan 24 15:08:39 EST 2005

Hi Fred

That's not implemented right now.
This would be the part of the MimeWidget.

The MimeWidget should handle the fileupload and extract the filename
to the session. Then we can use a NameChooser for setting as default
if nothing is given.

The MimeDataWidget handles the upload and store the file data.

The MimeTypeWidget can read the filename from the session and
guess the mime-type via the session.

Regards
Roger

Projekt01 GmbH