[Zope3-dev] Move Introspector to zmi_actions

Dominik Huber dominik.huber at projekt01.ch
Fri Jan 28 10:47:21 EST 2005

E. Frerich wrote:

>In my opinion the introspector place is logical correct.

What logic?

> The zmi_actions is crowded enough.

zmi_views are more prominent than zmi_actions. In this respect I can
better live with a crowded latter.

For me the usability design for a specific application context counts
most. <se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=advertising> In relation to that
<se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=space>
I like to stuff the main advertising
<se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=advertising> space 'zmi_views' myself.
<se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=space> <se?lp=ende&p=/Mn4k.&search=space>

>Maybe help should go from zmi_actions to zmi_views.

-1

Regards,
Dominik