[Zope3-dev] small problem in zc.page?

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Jul 8 04:04:21 EDT 2005

Fred Drake wrote:
> On 7/7/05, Martijn Faassen <faassen at infrae.com> wrote:
>
>>I hope that moving it into the zope package doesn't mean it will be only
>>maintained for Zope 3.2 (as it requires python 2.4). While I obviously
>>don't expect it to be released with Zope 3.1 I hope we can pull a
>>release of it that can be installed into Zope 3.1 (as long as it's
>>running Python 2.4).
>

> Our current plan is to keep it as a separate top-level "project" in
> Subversion, and link it into Zope 3 using svn:externals (similar to
> zope.testing).

Sounds good. I am looking forward to being able to help out zc.page's
further development (though so far I only ran into relatively minor snags).

Note that zc.page does contain a (very small) quantity of ZCML and that
zope traditionally doesn't contain ZCML; what's the thinking about that?

Regards,

Martijn