[Zope3-dev] Error doing "Chapter 13, Writing a new Content Object" of the zope 3 book.

Pupeno pupeno at pupeno.com
Sun Jul 10 03:23:40 EDT 2005

On Saturday 09 July 2005 16:31, Pupeno wrote:
> I've commented out
> <require permission="zope.ManageContent"
> interface=".interfaces.IMessageContainer" />
> and Zope started, but I do not have the option to add a message board.
I've added <include package=".browser"/> on conficure.zcml and it showed the
option to add a MessageBoard and inside one a message, but adding a message
results in a system error, it says "A system error occurred." The courios
thing is that if I try to add the message again it says that there's already
an object with that name. And trying to see Contents of a Message Board ofter
I tried to add a message results in the error: "A system error occurred."
which doesn't happen before I try to add a message. So, I believe it is just
a problem listing the contents when there's a message.
Has anyone updated these examples to work with Zope 3.1.0b1, or should I just
use Zope 3.0.0 for now ?
Thank you.
--
Pupeno <pupeno at pupeno.com> (http://pupeno.com)