[Zope3-dev] small problem in zc.page?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Sun Jul 10 13:11:40 EDT 2005

Jim Fulton wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>> Christian Theune wrote:
>> [snip]
>>
>>> I'm actually interested in what the plans/needs for zc.page are to move
>>> into core. Maybe I/we can spend some time on bug fixing ...
>>

>> Even if not in the core, it'd already help if this wasn't a one-time
>> snapshot but a SVN repository where we can check in.
>

> I wanted to get it into better shape before moving it to the Zope
> repository,
> but that is looking silly.  I'll try to find time to move it this weekend.
>
> This raises the question of what it should be called.  I'm thinking it
> should
> move to the zope package, but page seems a tad too general a name.
> Thoughts?

There is now a zope.formlib project in the repository.  To use, checkout,
copy or link:

   svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.formlib/trunk/src/zope/formlib

into the zope package of a Zope 3 checkout or install.

I was hoping to arrange it so you could just checkout the project
and run the tests, but it depends on most of Zope and it ended up
making more sense to simply check it out and test it in an
existing Zope install.

Of course, if you want to contribute changes, you'll need to use
an svn+ssh url.