[Zope3-dev] [Fwd: SVN: Zope3/trunk/src/zope/app/form/browser/ Fixed a bug in SimpleInputWidget. _getFormValue had an evil side]

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Thu Jul 21 20:22:00 EDT 2005

As the person who refactored SimpleInputWidget (not the author), I concur that it can be trying to use. We've actually forked that code, so I can't say whether it makes things easier or harder.

There's certainly enough collective experience with forms/widgets that we could stand another round of refactoring.

Jim, it sounds like you've got some specific ideas in mind. I know you mentioned helper functions at one point. Do you have some widgets at ZC that illustrate your thinking?

 -- Garrett