[Zope3-dev] what is standard_macros Zope 2.3?

nagendra kumar taraka_nagendra at akebonosoft.com
Fri Jul 29 05:50:50 EDT 2005

Hi,
	I have seen a sample application in which i am seeing PTs having code snippet like below

	metal:use-macro="context/@@standard_macros/page"

	where can i find this standard_macros?.
	Don't mind for sending mails regularly because i am new to Zope f/w thats i am asking you.
	Is it like main_template in 2.7.X series

Thanks&Regards

Nagendra Kumar