[Zope3-dev] Interviews with people involved in Zope 3 projects

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Thu Jun 2 23:06:57 EDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 09:11:40AM -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:
| Hello everyone,

Hi,

We should be making a release of our Zope3+SQLObject application which
was finished humm, last year *wink*. It's just a matter of merging a
branch and cutting a tarball, really.

Also, here's a Press Release about Oxfam America, the first real-life
(and tsunami-proven :) Five deployment, which went live less than two
weeks before the tsunami hit asia last December. It stood bravely up
taking the equivalent of 1/3 of a year's traffic in the course of ten
days after the disaster.

http://www.enfoldsystems.com/About/News/oxfam

We can provide more specific details about it if needed.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

Q: What's the big deal about rm, I have been deleting stuff for years?  And
   never lost anything.. oops!
A: ...
	-- From the Frequently Unasked Questions