[Zope3-dev] no subdirectories possible withbrowser:resourceDirectory

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Fri Jun 3 06:50:12 EDT 2005

Hi Matthias

See our implementation of nested source directories at:
http://svn.tiks.org/viewcvs/Tiks/trunk/src/tiks/publisher/browser/

This implementation doesn't support a boolean, because perhaps you won't use
all
subfolders of your resource. e.g. use some external javascript
libraries packages. You have to register all sub folders by it's subpath.

I will move this to the z3 core after release 3.1
if somebody is interessted to have it there.

Regards
Roger Ineichen

Projekt01 GmbH
www.projekt01.ch