[Zope3-dev] Zope3 and LocalFS functionality

Dominik Huber dominik.huber at projekt01.ch
Mon Jun 6 04:49:37 EDT 2005

H Jansen wrote:

>I have build a very useful website in Zope2 in which I used the LocalFS
>product for web access to my local file system. New to Zope3 I'm looking
>for similar functionality.
>
>I'd like to hear if anyone has dealt with this issue before in Zope3?
>How should I go about it, will I have to go deep and start writing the
>thing from scratch ... :sad:
>
>Thanks.

Within the tiks svn-repository we have such a local file system
implementation:
svn://svn.tiks.org/repos/Tiks/trunk/src/tiks/serverasset

usage:
- add local directory utility (Local Directory Utility) to a site
  with the name 'xy'
- switch to the content area
- add file system directory manager (FS Directory Manager)
  select directory 'xy'
- you can add and remove new files and directories

regards,
Dominik Huber