[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-checkins] SVN: Zope3/trunk/src/zope/app/intid/ Revert changes to IIntIdsSet interface.

Dominik Huber dominik.huber at projekt01.ch
Thu Jun 9 12:02:17 EDT 2005

Florent Guillaume wrote:

>>Log message for revision 30706:
>>  Revert changes to IIntIdsSet interface.
>>

>Could you expand a bit in the checkin message on the motivations behind
>your changes?

I discussed with Jim a problem raised by the intid utility during
registration of objects that can not be adapted to IKeyReference.
We want to change the subscribers to not attempt a register/unregister
if they can't get a key reference.

I misunderstood Jim's implementation suggestion and changed the
IIntIdsSet interface spuriously. This change I reverted back today.

Regards.,
Dominik