[Zope3-dev] Zope security policy

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu Mar 10 11:09:18 EST 2005

Hi Garrett

From: Garrett Smith [mailto:garrett at mojave-corp.com]
> Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 5:05 PM
> To: dev at projekt01.ch
> Cc: zope3-dev at zope.org
> Subject: RE: [Zope3-dev] Zope security policy
>
> I glanced over the transcript, but I'm not sure what I'm
> supposed to get
> from it.

;-) nothing, if we don't change the default configuration
for zope.View from Allow to Deny for unauthentcated principals.

This means there is no other solution as replace the
files on your server like you propose.

I still think it's not only nice to change the zope.View
as default from Allow to Deny. It's much more then that.

If we whould change the permission zope.View from Allow
to Deny for Unatuthneticated principal we whould see that
we have other problems too. (Like I proposed in my mail.)

Right now you only can see that we have a 2 step login
on subsites if the parent site isn't public accessible.

Regards
Roger Ineichen