[Zope3-dev] Re: 3.1 Timeframe

Christian Heimes christian at cheimes.de
Sat Mar 12 18:39:26 EST 2005

Jim Fulton wrote:
> 2. If someone checks in an XXX, it should be
>    up to *them* to clean them up.  It isn't reasonable to ask someone to
>    contribute by cleaning up someone elses XXXs.

My personal opinion about this:
Finding bugs or edge cases is a way of contributing to open source.
Sometimes you don't have the time or the knowledge to fix a bug. It's
better to mark an issue and leave it to others than letting the bug slip
through.

I agree with you if it's a feature the person wants to have in Zope3. In
this case the person should either do it himself or pay a developer to
do it.

Christian