[Zope3-dev] Introspector

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Mar 13 07:18:59 EST 2005

On Saturday 12 March 2005 18:28, Garrett Smith wrote:
> I recall something about moving the introspector into the actions menu.
> It's gone entirely now. Why? This was a very useful tool.

Because it was unmaintained code. Also, Jim and I think that adding interfaces
is YAGNI. If you have a really good use case, then tell us. Using the new
public apidoc API, it should be very easy to create an instance-specifc
introspector view again. I just do not want to spend time working on it, so I
implemented the easiest solution possible.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter