[Zope3-dev] Experimental translation domain

Dmitry Vasiliev lists at hlabs.spb.ru
Fri Mar 18 04:21:40 EST 2005

> Log message for revision 29472:
>   Merged POT file into all languages. Started updating the German
>   translation. There is so much crap in this file now. I think we need to
>   create another domain, like "experimental" or so that contains
>   translations about packages that will not make it into the release.

So if you later will want to make experimental package into the release, you
will should change translation domain definition for all modules of the
package? Will it not be complex to maintain such packages then?

Hmm... Some global package translation domain definition would be nice in this
case...

> A domain for the demo stuff would be good as well.

+1

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
     http://hlabs.spb.ru