[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope X3.1 Feature Freeze

Brian Sutherland jinty at web.de
Fri Mar 18 14:24:08 EST 2005

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 09:07:50AM -0500, Jim Fulton wrote:
> subsequent releases.  I had previously suggested every 3 months,
> but I think that's too agressive.  I think 4 months, or even 6 months
> would be better. But, in any case, I am absolutely committed to
> a regular release cycle, starting with 2.9 and X3.2.

If you do decide on using a 6 month release cycle, you might want to
think about synchronizing with the other open source projects around
that also use a 6 monthly timed release cycle. Ubuntu Linux, for
example, might be particularly interesting as it is directly downstream
of Zope3.

--
Brian Sutherland

It's 10 minutes, 5 if you walk fast.