[Zope3-dev] Zope X3.1 Feature Freeze

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Fri Mar 18 17:35:38 EST 2005

Hi Stephan

Jim was allready looking at the branch. He give me some advise
for refactoring. It's just a question of time till I can work
on this.

> > - Solve the problem for nested sites and Authentication
> >   (actually we have a two step login mechnism)
>
> I thought we had a solution for this.

Yes, we have a solution vor this. We registred some
treverser as trusted adapters in our project. This makes it
possible to travers over a site wihtout to force a Unautorized
exception.

Right now Zope3 is not able to support nested sites with more
then one PAU without a two step login. If you have more then
2 nested sites, let's say 3 you have to login 3 times, in each site
once, if you don't like to give everybody access at the root.

> > - And many other unsolved problems where nobody is working on
>
> We need to define those.

Yup, I'm looking forward after your vacation. Let's make
a bug day if you are back.

Regards
Roger Ineichen