[Zope3-dev] RE: issue 216

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Mar 21 03:59:28 EST 2005

Hi Tres

Thanks for the quick response.

Ok, I see what you mean. It's different, but that's Ok.
Let's fix this with the new skin after the 3.1 release.

I like to add a separate presentaton skin additional
to the new Boston skin. Then we can show the index.html
view from the presenation skin in the ZMI.

btw,
we use this concept allready in our projects. We also
added virtual host support and a skin switcher the the preview.
I' ll move it after the 3.1 release to the z3 core as a new
feature if this is OK.

For more info you can take a look at:

http://svn.tiks.org/viewcvs/Tiks/trunk/src/tiks/skintools/preview/

Regards