[Zope3-dev] ZopeTop skin

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Mar 21 10:56:21 EST 2005

Hi Sidnei

Ok, thanks that's cool.

I plan to implement virtual host support in the static tree.
The static tree is now the default tree in the Rotterdam skin,
since the xmltree has to many bugs.

The bad thing is, that the ZopeTop skin inherits this tree
and if you click on the expand/collaps image the tree is switching
to the Rotterdam skin.

I try to fix this together with adding virtual host support
for both skins.

Perhaps you are interested to help integrate new concepts like
pagelets, nested menus and user preferences where
we started to implement. You can see a draft version
at zope.app.boston. Or point your browser to
http://localhost:8080/++skin++Boston.

Regards
Roger Ineichen