[Zope3-dev] RE: ZopeTop skin

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Mar 22 08:30:04 EST 2005

From: Godefroid Chapelle [mailto:gotcha at bubblenet.be]
> Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:55 PM
> To: dev at projekt01.ch
> Cc: zope3-dev at zope.org
> Subject: Re: ZopeTop skin
>
> Roger Ineichen wrote:
> > Hi Sidnei

There are all reported in the bugtracker.

288: IE xmltree.js line 225 error

328: site & Navigation tree & Virtual Host

333: XML Tree doesn't load if some item contains non-ASCII characters

Why do you asking for it? Do you use it in a project?
If you use it can you agree on the issue 288? I didn't see this.

Regards
Roger Ineichen