[Zope3-dev] Re: ZopeTop skin

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 22 11:14:59 EST 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 03:14:17PM +0100, Roger Ineichen wrote:

| BTW, I like this tree. If it's whould up to me I whould decide
| that the Zope Management UI only should support Browsers from
| Version 6.0 and up.
|
| Is this a option?

Well, with that specification Firefox won't be supported for another
10 years or so ;-).

FWIW I have no problems with requiring a browser that is
    a)  [mostly] standards-compliant
    b)  reasonably up-to-date with "recent" standards

It is certainly a nice bullet-point from a marketing perspective to
say "All Browsers", however we certainly don't want to be testing with
IE 2.0 or Netscape 3.0 or Mosaic!

-D

--
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to
look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org