[Zope3-dev] Re: Rotterdam skin browser support (Proposal)

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 23 15:53:42 EST 2005

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 12:49:30AM +0100, Tonico Strasser wrote:
| Roger Ineichen schrieb:
| >Hi Tonico

:-).  That complete sentence addresses my concern over ambiguity.

I originally read "and JavaScript" to mean that the browser must have
some implementation that its authors decided to call "javascript",
hence my request for more specifics.  This clarification -- the
requirement is merely about enabling javascript -- throws out my
original interpretation.  I guess the specific browser versions
dictate the javascript versions.

-D

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org