[Zope3-dev] Re: zope3 books and X3.1

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Mar 24 07:54:04 EST 2005

Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Hi Philipp

No, I haven't yet tested that yet. Part of the reason is that I'm
currently very busy with other stuff, the other part is that I find the
trunk to be in a little bit of a flux. Stuff gets rewritten and changed
without proposals and I don't actually see through it anymore
(understanding what's happening by reading checkin emails takes much
more time than reading well-laid-out proposals). On some of my instances
I get random SystemErrors now, I have to look into that.

In any case, I plan to test converting an old X3.0 instance with my
book's code to a trunk one soon.

Philipp