[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope3 and workflow

Ivo van der Wijk vladdrac at gmail.com
Tue May 3 09:58:54 EDT 2005

> Any suggestions?

Every fix I currently try breaks something else. My current fix is:
queryId() in stead of getId() in catalog.py -> indexDocSubscriber (why
is this different anyway from other methods?) and
the following getId.py in intid/__init__.py

    def getId(self, ob):
        if not ITransientLocation.providedBy(ob):
            try:
                ref = IKeyReference(ob)
            except (ValueError, TypeError):
                raise KeyError(ob)
            return self.ids[ref]
        else:
            raise KeyError(ob)

Let's hope this one does work :) I'm still open to better / cleaner fixes.

Cheers

  Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                                 Amaze