[Zope3-dev] Persistent Cache?

Joseph Kocherhans jkocherhans at mac.com
Fri May 6 12:17:21 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've written reporting application in zope3. It actually worked out
really well since I needed to have reports on certain types of objects,
views worked very well. Anyhow, I implemented RAM caching, but I'd also
like to add a persistent cache. The data doesn't change all that often,
but it should be refreshable by users. I've thought about either
implementing a file cache, or a cache that would write to temporary sql
tables. I was wondering if anyone had attempted a file cache, and/or if
they had any warnings/insight to share.

Thanks,
Joseph