[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3 / ECM] : Project launched !

Maik Röder roeder at berg.net
Tue May 17 08:07:59 EDT 2005

Hi,

> Here we are supposed to have the notion of cooperation diluted in some
> sort of undefined abstract notion of cooperation between anonymous
> participants that have to leave their badge at the entrance.

When I say neutral, I mean "not dominated by the interests of one
company".

I could rephrase my question to:

"How do you make sure that people don't get the impression that the
project is in the hand of a company, and not in the hands of a
healthy community? Do you plan to create dome kind of community
foundation?"

> In terms of
> marketing this is a very bad move because it shows that no one is
> willing to step forward, commit and endorse the project.

Before endorsing the project I just need to be sure that there is
a healthy community.

> We should instead put the logos of the companies that contribute with
> code, design etc... this will incite others to join.

That would be great.

Best regards,

Maik Röder