[Zope3-dev] Re: Workflow UI?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Mon May 23 11:48:53 EDT 2005

Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Hi Jim
>
> I like to work on the activity based wfmc workflow.
> Can I help you with the UI work. Do you need some
> views or something else for adding workflow definition
> or instances? Or is there allready somthing where I
> didn't see?

I'm not working on a general purpose UI for this.  I have a UI
for it that is part of one of our products.  :)

To some degree, I think interesting workflow UI's are largely
application specific.  If you want to work on a more generic UI
you might contribute to the Z3ECM project or work with Stephan.

JIm