[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope3-dev collector notifications ?

Alec Munro alecmunro at gmail.com
Tue May 24 10:33:36 EDT 2005

On 5/24/05, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:

I've just started using Trac, and while I'm uncertain how it would
scale to something like Zope, I find it very, very friendly. I wish
there was a port of it for Zope, but perhaps I will have to get off my
butt and make one. I suppose that would make a good project for
learning Zope 3.
So, coming from a casual observer, +1 for Trac.

Alec Munro