[Zope3-dev] Re: ANN: Zope activities at EuroPython 2005, Jun 27-29, Sweden

Paul Everitt paul at zope-europe.org
Fri May 27 04:18:59 EDT 2005

Tim Terlegård wrote:
> On Sat, 21 May 2005, Paul Everitt wrote:
>

>>Z3 ECM Sprint
>>-------------
>>
>>There are several sprints getting organized at EuroPython.  The Z3 ECM
>>team is planning a pretty serious effort to kickstart its activities.
>>The Z3 ECM sprint starts at noon on Thursday, June 23 and goes through
>>Sunday, June 26.
>

> Does anything happen June 30-31? That's when I plan to be there  :)

I don't know of anything that will be scheduled, except my flight home. :^)

> These sprints, will they be about discussing and about design or more
> about producing code?

Likely a bit of everything.  A few people (Florent, Julien, Jean-Marc,
and me) have proposed some targeted topics.  We also need to have some
planning for this Z3 ECM effort, to use face-to-face time for agenda
setting and core decisions.

> Do zope 3 beginners have anything to learn from those workshops or would
> they do better staying home reading a Zope 3 book?

I'll defer to Tres on this.

--Paul