[Zope3-dev] ANN: Zope activities at EuroPython 2005, Jun 27-29, Sweden

Ivo van der Wijk vladdrac at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:34:33 EDT 2005

On 5/25/05, Tim Terlegård <tim at se.linux.org> wrote:

> Does anything happen June 30-31? That's when I plan to be there  :)
>
> These sprints, will they be about discussing and about design or more
> about producing code?
>
> Do zope 3 beginners have anything to learn from those workshops or would
> they do better staying home reading a Zope 3 book?

I'll be in Gothenborg starting June 24th - if possible I'd like to do
some Zope3 sprinting then. I prefer some simple core-stuff to learn
some more Zope3 basics first.

Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                                 Amaze