[Zope3-dev] Problem with partialAnnotatableAdapters

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:24:40 EDT 2005

On 5/25/05, Ivo van der Wijk <vladdrac at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying something similar right now as well - "sharing" the title
> field between DC and content. Everything works fine, until I try to
> change the title through the Metadata tab:

This is interesting.  We're not using the Metadata tab at all in the
application for which we initially determined that something like this
is needed.  I'll have to take a look at this next week if someone
doesn't figure it out before then; can't do it now.  A collector issue
is in order.

  -Fred

Zope Corporation