[Zope3-dev] Making Zope3 more (newbie) developer friendly

Nathan R. Yergler nathanyergler at gmail.com
Tue May 31 09:53:11 EDT 2005

Stephan --

We're using ZCML for a non-Zope application, and a web-based
configuration utility would be useful.  I'd be happy to look through
your code and take up maintenance of it.  I think it'd be beneficial
for Zope 3 users, as well as our users.  So please, send your code :).

Thanks,

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer
Creative Commons