[Zope3-dev] Making Zope3 more (newbie) developer friendly

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Tue May 31 11:15:11 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 09:05:42AM -0600, Shane Hathaway wrote:
| > I had started a similar editor using a Web UI. It was very functional and did
| > all the hard parts already. I only had some wizard-like functionality left to
| > do. I could send you the code, if you want.
|
| Thanks, but I think a GUI environment is going to be much more
| comfortable for both development and users.

Shane,

I would like to try out making a PyGTK frontend as well. Would be a
nice challenge to make the code as independent of the UI as possible.

Do you have any code right now or only plans?

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

<faassen> I created it. but I'm not *responsible* :)
<faassen> it started lurching around by itself..