[Zope3-dev] Default excluded tests

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Nov 1 17:44:38 EST 2005

Typically, people omit ZODB, ZEO, and BTree tests when running Zope 3
tests.  This makes some sense because people typically aren; working
on these packages when working on Zope 3.  It could be argues that we
shouldn't test anything we get from externals, which would include:
BTrees, persistent, ThreadedAsync, transaction, ZEO, ZODB, twisted,
zdaemon, and zope.testing.  I can arrange that the test script
(test.py) excludes these packages by default by providing a default
value for the --module option. Then to run all of the tests, you would
override the module option, supplying a dot: --module .

Thoughts?

JIm